The IPG Group already established the quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2015 in 2017. In February 2020, the IPG Group once again demonstrated the high quality standard and constant further development with the certification confirmation from TÜV SÜD.
Our customers benefit from the following advantages:
- Internal processing standards ensure high quality customer services.
- With the continuous improvement process, the quality management system guarantees sustainable further development.
- We offer our employees challenging, interesting career prospects. The emphasis is on each individual.
- We maintain an open and transparent error reporting culture and treat errors and opportunities for improvement as opportunities in a defined lesson-learned process.
- Through internal audits, we regularly identify possible gaps and weaknesses and close or improve them.
- The process-oriented approach allows us to operate efficiently across the group in the three national companies.
- We maintain a continuous and transparent relationship with our suppliers, with the banks and the media, with science and politics and with our market partners.
- Furthermore, our references confirm a high level of customer satisfaction.
Certificates ISO 9001: 2015 of the IPG group::
IPG AG Schweiz Winterthur certificate
IPG GmbH Deutschland Konstanz certificate
IPG GmbH Deutschland Berlin certificate
IPG GmbH Deutschland Dresden certificate
IPG Austria GmbH Wien certificate