Identity & Access Governance
Cooperation between business partners
– maintaining security and governance
In collaboration with business partners, the partner’s identities require access to shared services. Cloud services offer increasingly more and user-friendly opportunities. The pace of this development currently represents a challenge for many companies in terms of maintaining security and compliance.
Identity and Access Management for partner identities
The close cooperation with business partners creates an invaluable business benefit in all industries.Outsourcing activities to partners increases added value. In our digitalised and interconnected world, this means that data and applications are processed jointly by employees of both business parties.Employees are actively involved in one another’s business processes.This requires secure digital identities and functioning governance tools.
- Enable uncomplicated collaboration between employees
- Outsource the management of identities to partner companies
- Keep control over access right
Countless cloud services promote collaboration, communication and data exchange across corporate boundaries. However, the responsibility to ensure security and data protection must be kept in mind.
- Integrate cloud applications and partner identities into your IAG system
- Control federations using identity providers and service providers
- Check the access of partner identities (e.g. Azure Guest Accounts)
The right manufacturer for each project
Together with our technology partners, we provide premium products and solutions to optimally meet your requirements. The introduction takes place gradually in manageable project steps which do not overwhelm the organisation or the users.
Please do not hesitate to contact us!
We look forward to assisting you!
You have questions on the subject of IAM. Our experts will be happy to advise you!
Your contact to IPG