- Compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring audit security and the implementation of ICS requirements
- Risk-oriented access control
- Transparent and comprehensible user and authorisation management
Identity & Access Governance
IPG integrates enterprise IAM systems. Identities and user accounts of employees are managed using transparent processes from entry to transfer and exit.According to the need to know principle, authorisations are assigned and recertified based on roles or via self-service procedures.
Your advantage of using an enterprise IAM system
With an enterprise IAM system, you increase the efficiency of IAG processes and ensure compliance with requirements.
- High process efficiency through standardisation and automation
- Reduction of manual multiple data collection
- Short throughput time, maximum responsiveness
- Fast adaptation to major organisational changes
- High user acceptance thanks to simple workflows and self-service
- Increase in data quality
- Reduction of error sources by eliminating multiple entries
- Measurability thanks to SLAs and KPIs in the processes and the CIPs based on them
- Reduction of costs for administrative tasks through standardisation and automation
- Free capacities for new tasks
- Reduction of audit costs and external audit costs
- Saving on licence costs
The right manufacturer for each project
Together with our technology partners, we provide premium products and solutions to optimally meet your requirements. The introduction takes place gradually in manageable project steps which do not overwhelm the organisation or the users.
Please do not hesitate to contact us!
We look forward to assisting you!
You have questions on the subject of IAM. Our experts will be happy to advise you!
Your contact to IPG